Hello friends,
I know that all of you are busy in managing festval season, so many home duties concerning that and your job too. So always be prepare for the instant festiv decoration. Make such crochet beautiful items to decorate and create festival environment. Many of my subscribers make such decorative items and they also sell. So they requested me to make video of such Lotus applique.
Actually I thought that as I had already published the video of this Lotus showpiece (see below), every one of my subscriber can make such applique.
Link: https://youtu.be/mgGdlazHjUg
But then the wish of subscriber friends is always FIRST! So I made a video in which I made two types of Lotus Appliques.
LOTUS APPLIQUE TYPE 1: I made this in Ganga Desire yarn, actually thin yarn than Ganga Desire will be more fit (But as I am in USA now and here I have limited yarn of Indian brand). I use hook 3.5 mm.
PETAL A: Make 3 pieces.
With yellow yarn,
R1: Make ch3. In last ch from hook make (dc3, ch1, dc3, hdc1) (ch2 skipped initially is our first hdc)
R2: Make sl st till first dc, in ch1-sp make (dc3, tr2, ch2, tr2, dc3) join by sl st in last dc this side. BO.
Join orange yarn atthe centre of lower base.
R3: ch1, sc2, hdc1, dc2, (dc2) 2 times, dc1, then in ch1-sp make (dc1, tr2, ch1-picot, tr2, dc1), on other side also dc1, (dc2) 2 times, dc2, hdc1, sc2, cl, BO.
PETAL B: Make 2 pieces.
R3: ch1, sc1 in each st till last 2 sts remain before ch2-sp, in that hdc1, dc1 then in ch2-sp (dc1, tr1, ch1-picot, tr1, dc1), on other side dc1, hdc1 then sc 1 in each st, join by sl st, BO.
PETAL C: Make 1 only.
With Yellow make R1 and R2 as above.
R3: ch1, sc1, hdc2, (hdc2), hdc1, in ch1-sp (dc1, tr1, ch1-picot, tr1, dc1), on other side also hdc1, (hdc2), hdc2, sc1, cl BO.
Join Orange yarn at centre.
R4: ch1, sc1 in each st till 2 sts to ch1-sp. in those 2 sts, hdc1, (hdc1, dc1), in ch1-sp (dc1, ch1-picot, dc1), then on other side (dc1, hdc1), hdc1 next, then sc1 in reamining sts, cl, BO. Stretch little bit width wise.
Then place them as in following pictures and glue them as you wish. May be 5 or may be 6.
.png)
I like only 5 petals shape, so I used 5 only. Then decorate it with beads or tassels whatever you want and use them for Festive- decoration.
.png)
I like only 5 petals shape, so I used 5 only. Then decorate it with beads or tassels whatever you want and use them for Festive- decoration.
LOTUS APPLIQUE TYPE 2: With white yarn make chs 8 from 2nd ch make,
R2: sc2, hdc3, sc2, in ch1-skipped initially make (sc2, ch2, sc2), on other side sc2, hdc3, sc2, cl by sc in first st on opposite side, cl BO.
Join pink yarn at first st,
R3: ch1, sc3, hdc3, sc3, in ch2-sp (sc2, ch1-picot, sc2), on other side sc3, hdc3, sc3, Join by sl st, BO.
Make such 7 petals.
Make such 7 petals.
Just place them as shown and glue by Glue Gun. Lotus is ready. Decorate it with beads or tassels whatever you want and use them for Festive- decoration.


.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment