Saturday, June 15, 2019

Forty Seven Years Waiting:
Fig 1
Hi,
As I have said repeatedly that I am lover of any form of art. Painting and Drawing is also one of them. I had some paintings when I was in second year of my B. Sc. in 1972, I have morning college and that noon time I used for this hobby. I made some acrylic painting, some paintings on glass, some oil paint frames etc. Forty five years passed away and I even didn't have any of it's photo or some thing like that. But as I remembered those were good. (No proof, so I can say that ЁЯШЭ)



Actually drawing and painting should be hereditary art in me as my father was the artist. His business was to paint the movies banners for advertise in front of theatres as I have mentioned in one of my post, My Mom's Creations with link,
https://alkaandart.blogspot.com/search?q=mom

My brother is a great artist too. The sketch of world fame Lata Mangeshkar, India's top most singer, is appreciated by Lata Mangeshkar herself by talking him and that is a pride movement for all of us. See fig 2

Fig 2
 I admit that  I am not even 1% of that but as I always said '"creativity should be enjoyed" and that why after retirement the idea came in my mind that since 45 years I have not painted any thing, so now I should try. But any how it doesn't comes to reality for still two more years after retirement (busy in some other hobbies).
For painting, I thought that I will have to start from shopping like brushes, colours, canvas and all. Moreover I didn't have confidence that I can paint better. Once when I told this to my son he insisted me to start to paint some thing at his home in USA, brushes, colours were already with him but I think time has to come.....

Then I came to my daughter (in USA) where my grand daughter is 7 years old and good artist too. When she took her colour box out and paint, I was tempted to take colours in my hand and then extremely inspired to paint. There were crayon colours, coloured pencils, water colour,  acrylic colour etc. I wanted to do with acrylic but didn't dare to start with Acrylic. I thought, let us start with Crayon, the toddler's colour. I knew that detailing is not possible with these colours, still I wanted to try.

I started with black pencil rough picture and then crayons.......
In half an hour I completed that and I cannot explain, how happy I was!!!
Forty seven years has to go to take colours in hand for painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalopasak's Crochet Articles Exhibition at Pune Part 2

  https://youtu.be/id_-i8QCVvc рддा. резрел-реи-реирежреирек: рд╢ेрд╡рдЯी рдиिрдШाрдпрдЪा рджिрд╡рд╕ рдЖрд▓ा. рдк्рд░рддीрдХ реп. рейреж рд▓ाрдЪ рд╕ाрдзрдиा рдЖрдгि рд░ाрдЬेंрдж्рд░ рд░ाрд╡ांрдиा рдЖрдгाрдпрд▓ा рдЧेрд▓ा. рдоाрдЭे рдЬрд╡рд│рдкाрд╕ рез...