Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A Big Project "Crochet Shawl" Completed

Fig 1
Hello Friends,
Finally I have finished this big project of Crochet shawl (fig 1). Last time I have posted it as (fig 2).
Then I completed it fig 3.






Fig 2
Fig 3
I have to just finish three rows of double crochets as end border and put the tassels.





Fig 4











But the back ground is not suitable (fig 4) so again new photo with black back ground as fig 1.
Then I tried it see fig 5.
Fig 5
Fig 6
See it measures, 3 ft x 7.3 ft. including tassels 7" on both sides. See one more snap fig 6 for perfect colour peach.

I have one video for the design.
https://youtu.be/WPtKY3VEiM4

etc: Enjoy the Creativity



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...