Friday, March 29, 2019

Tunisian Crochet
Fig 1
Hi friends,
Last week I again tried Tunisian crochet. Nearly before one year I made a sample with our usual crochet hook. I liked it but could not go further due to that hook. I searched for the Tunisian hook in our local market but could not find.

Then just before coming to USA my sister bought Tunisian crochet hook for me from Pune, a bigger city than us where she lived. Now I have a set of Tunisian crochet hook with 11 hooks of different sizes. See fig 2. Don't know why at that time I didn't have an idea of purchasing online from Amazon because I think, I am not very much use to, for online purchase rarely I purchase online.

Fig 2

Newly bought Tunisian hook inspired me to start it again. I again started from A, B, C  ... of Tunisian crochet and made sample, see fig 1. Then I also saw, how to change different colour yarn and how to bind off. See fig 3.
Fig 3



Fig 4
Then I also made one beautiful design in Tunisian crochet style. It looks like our Stockinette stitch in Knitting. See fig 4.

Now I think to work out some piece in Tunisian crochet. I have started one door decor (Toran) in Tunisian because I felt that cross stitch letters will go very well on this. I plan to make white door decor (Toran) and write WELCOME on that by cross stitch embroidery. Let us see, when it will complete?
Fig 5 that door decor. It is nice white colour but don't know why it looks like this in the photo (may be due to yellow light here).
Fig 5

Happy creativity.
ETC: Enjoy the Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...