Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Knitted Baby Set 18

Simple Baby Set:
Fig 1
Hello friends,
Here is one of my sets, I made for my little, cute grand daughter.
The yarn used here is shaded yarn. One skein is sufficient for the set. It is Bernat Baby yarn. First I made cap, a very simple usual pattern whose You tube video I am sharing below. Though it is in Marathi, but it has subtitles in English so no problem for any one.

Then I made sweater which I knit top-down type. It looks cute but for the colour symmetry I have to struggle much. Particularly for sleeves, as I wanted to bring symmetric colours for both sleeves. The colour of the yarn coming in a queue, I have to put aside and knit with the colour I wanted.
Fig 2
Fig 3

It was in simple Raglan cut sweater for 6-9 months. It's beauty is due to the colours.

Sweater video is also uploaded below.







ETC: Enjoy the Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...