Friday, March 22, 2019

Wrapping the Yarn
Fig 1

Hi friends,
Sorry that I haven't posted since 25 days. As written in my last post I was busy in a small baby (my grand daughter) entered in our family.

So when I was preparing for USA, I wanted to carry some of my yarns with me so that when ever I have time I can knit or crochet. Because we cannot purchase the yarn here, as soon as we stepped up in USA.

The yarns available with me were all in hanks form (as in fig 1). So I wished to make their balls for carrying to USA. But oh! God! it was so tedious work to do in all my busy schedule. Moreover

Fig 2
my legs were paining in making the balls from these hanks because we have to sit on ground in the position as in fig 2 and then make a ball from hank.

Then at once I realised that the arms of easy chair can be used for this.
See how it helps me in my packing. (fig 3)
Fig 3
Sine 2006, this easy chair is at home but this use of it, is a new invention for me.
ETC: Enjoy the Creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...