Monday, August 20, 2018

Some More Birdies
Fig 6

Hi friends,
Last week I was on a tour to Singapore and Bali (Indonesia). See fig 2 and 3. We enjoyed a lot.
Fig 2
Fig 3

Seeing beautiful flowers from Singapore Flower Dome and so many cute species of different animals in Night Safari or in Jurong Bird Park, I remembered my sweet small birdy from the post on 10th August. Hence after returning I knitted some more.
After the first orange bird, I thought to make the sparrow like bird by suitable combination (fig 4).
For the pattern,
https://www.youtube.com/watchv=8719_5oWRw8&list=PLfTI5bVG7DKQNRLD2en_IsBqoquEo0Zhk
Then I thought of white and make it's beak red. Wow! it looked super cute.
Fig 4


Fig 5










 Thus these three friends were ready! We say two is company and three is crowd? No, it doesn't seems true. See how cute they are chirping ЁЯШГ.
Now I wanted to try a bird in 6 ply wool so that it should be fit in this group. For that I have to change number of stitches and all other proportionally.
I will make this bird with 6 ply wool and some more.
Happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalopasak's Crochet Articles Exhibition at Pune Part 2

  https://youtu.be/id_-i8QCVvc рддा. резрел-реи-реирежреирек: рд╢ेрд╡рдЯी рдиिрдШाрдпрдЪा рджिрд╡рд╕ рдЖрд▓ा. рдк्рд░рддीрдХ реп. рейреж рд▓ाрдЪ рд╕ाрдзрдиा рдЖрдгि рд░ाрдЬेंрдж्рд░ рд░ाрд╡ांрдиा рдЖрдгाрдпрд▓ा рдЧेрд▓ा. рдоाрдЭे рдЬрд╡рд│рдкाрд╕ рез...