Saturday, August 25, 2018

Finally the birds are on the tree ....
Fig 1
Hi friends,
Here I have completed my project. As said in the post of 20th August, I decided to make the proportionate changes for 6 ply wool. I have some left over sky blue wool with that I started with 17 stitches instead of 23 in 4 ply wool. Now it fits in size with the group of birds (Fig 2). Shape wise I like birds in 4 ply wool more.
Fig 2
Then I just played, kept this 6 ply blue bird and the smallest looking bird nearby. Take some snaps as if the mother bird is teaching her baby birdy to eat and then to fly (Please see fig 3 and 4). Really some times we can also enjoy if we experience the childhood.
Fig 3

Fig 4
Then fur type wool caught my attention from the wool box. The complete bird with that wool was not possible as it would not show it's proper shape. So I decided to knit only it's feather by fur wool and that idea also turned well but it's feather looked heavy , but it's ok. See fig 5.
Fig 5
.
And see, here are the love birds (fig 6),
Fig 6
Now the strength of being together..... (fig 7)
Fig 7
After food they are searching a tree for a shelter and here it is (fig 8)!
Fig 8
For the tree please see,
https://alkaandart.blogspot.com/ post on 10th Aug.
Thus every thing was settle down. See fig 1.
Happy knitting and crocheting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalopasak's Crochet Articles Exhibition at Pune Part 2

  https://youtu.be/id_-i8QCVvc ता. १५-२-२०२४: शेवटी निघायचा दिवस आला. प्रतीक ९. ३० लाच साधना आणि राजेंद्र रावांना आणायला गेला. माझे जवळपास १...