Saturday, July 28, 2018

Last Time Crochet Gift Bag

Fig 1
Hi friends,
When you have to make some item for gift and that too in a very limited time, crochet is the best option. 

In the first week of this month, I planned to visit one of my very old friend and I decided to give a small hand made gift to her cute grand daughter who recently bagged first prize in some music competition. There was only one day to pass. First I found some bright colour wool in my basket of wool and decided to work some small bag or Batawa. I found this bright coloured 4 ply wool. No time to search new design 😟and have some experiment. So I just started with 21 chains and worked out one row of single crochet and one row of double crochet till the length was 12". Then for a flap I worked 2 dc tog at both ends and made the  triangular shape. Then worked hdc border to the flap. Lastly worked loop of crochet chain  for show button.
Then search started for show button, that day luck must be with me, so I found this beautiful matching button.
Fig 2
Then I sewed the sides and the time came for belt, made simple chain belt with 4 strands.
Yes!! the beautiful bag was ready herewith!!!

It's dimensions are 4" x 6" and belt 30".

No need to say that she liked it so much that she put her pen, pencils, rubber and all small things in that.

You can make this for yourself and use it as a mobile bag.

Happy crocheting!

3 comments:

Doily

Friends,  Here is the beautiful pattern of Doily. Actally I made it as one of the Dinner set Plate Decor. The following video shows other th...