Saturday, July 21, 2018

Doll? No it's a mean of social development of a girl


Hi friends,
Can any one deny the importance of doll in a girl's life. Of course not. Every one among us had played with doll when we were kids. Girls develop their caring and loving  nature when they play with dolls. They treat dolls just like their friends and some times even as their daughter. 

My grand daughter also played lot of time with her dolls. Some times she was teacher and her dolls were her students, some times the dolls were her friends and she went to picnic (she used to call it pic-mic) with them. Some times she was mother of the doll and took her to hospital saying me that the doll was ill (I used to be the doctor or some times I was mother and she was doctor) So many rolls I played with my grand daughter and her doll. 

 When I come back in India these are the emotional memories and feel so sorry that I missed those days.

Any way, when I made sweater for my grand daughter, she insisted me that her dolls would also feel cold and hence I should make sweater for them. First I thought that it was just a demand in playing but then I realised when she told me again. Then I made these two sweaters and her face was remarkably notable. I cannot tell that how happy she was!! Even I saw the happy emotions on the faces of her dolls Lisa and Masa!! See!!😉


I didn't see any special pattern, I just started with my left over yarn and the result is here.
I CO 15 stitches, divide them as 
3 for right front+2 for sleeves +5 for back +2 for sleeves +3 for left front.
and increase 8 sts in every alternate row for 8 times then as usual put the sts for sleeves on stitch holders and knit all remaining sts together till the required length. Then 3 rows of all knit and then BO.

Happy Knitting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good to be able to please your granddaughter in that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we grand mothers always try to please our grand daughters. Thanks Jane for finding time and writing the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...