Thursday, February 16, 2023

Heart Shaped Keychain in Puff Stitch

 



Hello friends,
Today is Valentine day and I made Heart shaped keychain on this occassion. I have posted one last year (pink in above photo), 

This blue one is only in my youtube channel whose link is,
Oh!! I am very sorry that I published it so late. Actually I wrote it on 12th Feb and I supposed that I have posted it. That's the old age😉

But these are big one, for some one special. If you want to gift heart shaped keychains to many of your friends then you want the pattern which can be made quickly as this one. Hence,

PATTERN: 

R1: in mag loop make  (4dc-puff, ch1 to fix it, ch1) 8 times, cl.


R2: [puffs 5 in first ch1-sp, (NO ch1 between two puffs only ch1 to fix puff),      

(puff1 in next)2 times,


puff 5 in next, (puff1 in next)2 times,

  puff5 in next, sl st at the centre below.

  
Make 2 heart pieces. 
Place Wrong side on WS and sew 2 pieces by sc stitch till lower end, 
ch2-picot, sc on outside to join them.
Make loop of chs 60.

Decorate it by beads or zari.



The following video with English subtitles may help you,


ETC: Enjoy the Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Multi Speciality Bag with Mosaic Granny Square

  Hello friends, This is very multispeciality Bag in which w e can keep our Mob ile, Small Diary, Pen, Goggle, Cards, Coins and many other t...