Friday, February 15, 2019

Baby Dress:
Fig 1
Hello friends,

I know that I am posting after a long gap. In between I have a great news of the arrival of my new grand daughter "Kanika". My daughter in law gave birth to a cute baby on 11th Feb. and I am little bit busy in that.

No need to say that I am in USA (Phoenix) and enjoying the time with my grand son and newly born grand daughter.

I arrived here on 18th Jan and since then made many baby sets and I will publish them as the time permits. Here is the last baby dress I have started and is incomplete till today.

When we come to USA, shift ourselves, we cannot bring all things with us, for example all yarns, all needles, all show buttons etc and then we fall in little bit trouble. I am in same phase. Crossing so many hurdles and enjoying the creativity.

This Vardhamaan yarn I brought with me from India so that my free time should not be waste. Moreover it suits a cute pink baby, so I decided to make baby dress. The pattern is not new but I have selected a new design around the increases at four places. My yoke is about to complete. Let us see, when I finish this.


Till then ETC, Enjoy the Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doily

Friends,  Here is the beautiful pattern of Doily. Actally I made it as one of the Dinner set Plate Decor. The following video shows other th...