Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Spec Bag


Hi friends,
In travel, it goes very difficult to secure our specs because I use it continuously and put aside only at night. Also if I wake up and wants to see time, I need spec. In such situation spec cover /box/ bag is very important. If I put it in a bag then again in the night I cannot find it easily. It is always in the last part of the bag from which I started to find 😡. So in Singapore trip I realised this and I decided to make one spec bag which can be hanged to any hook near the seat.
Coming back home I made this spec bag.

I liked this beautiful texture design and hence I used it here. It's link is,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNTWI7z8iBo&t=513s

In my next trip I hope that to find spec at night journey will not be a problem 😯.

For this bag, I CO 30 stitches and worked for 6" then fold and sewed. Made one triangular flap as in my mobile bag post on 28th July 2018. Then a small belt of 3.5" by braided method was attached. That heart shape button added the symbol of love to the bag.
Final size: 6" x 3.5".
Because of bulky wool it protects glasses like cushion.

You can make similar bags for your mobile and gift your friends or to small kids for putting his / her coloured pencils or pens.

Happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...