Saturday, September 22, 2018

Realistic Red Roses
Fig 1
Hi friends,
As said in my last post, these are the roses which gave me satisfaction to some extend because they caught the beauty of real roses to some extend. 

After completing them when I try to catch them in camera, it was night time and don't know why but the colour of the roses changes surprisingly. Totally they looked pink 😵. See fig 1 in day light and 2 in the night. 

Fig 2

I enjoyed both pictures.

These beautiful roses are made by following  She's Crafty in, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f2COLKPVY4&t=456s

I am very much thankful for such a beautiful pattern.

There are three types of Roses explained in 7 wonderful videos. First I started with petals. Three different sizes of petals were given. For bud three small petals are needed, for middle size flower 3 small and 3 middle size petals and for the big flower 3 small, 3 middle size and 3 big petals were needed. I made all necessary petals but OMG; I didn't have that stem recommended in the video. I saw it on Amazon but prizes in Dollar? ( So I understood that they were not for me!😢). I thought of wrapping green paper strips to iron wire that was available here and I used them when I made duplex paper flowers long back. But I could imagine that those stems would not work here as these flowers were quite heavy. They would need more sturdy stem to hold them. Temporarily I wrapped green yarn over the straw which we used for drinking cocnut water. Width wise it matches the flower but again the question came of balancing it! See fig 3.
After some days when I went to Pune, I saw stems in one shop (Samrat near Tulashi Bag) and I purchased them (Fig 4). In my next flower project they can be used.

Then made sepals for all of them as per the guidance in the video. Then leaves were made (Fig 5)
Fig 3
Fig 4
Fig 5














When I completed it,  it's really preciously beautiful!!! I was very much pleased. See fig 6, 7 and 8.
Fig 6

Fig 7











Fig 8
The idea of warming each petal in the flame of candle is wonderful!

Then first of all I tied up rose bud. Look the cute rose bud.

When all of them were tied it was night, I could not wait for the morning light, I took the snap and Oh! they were pink flowers but really very pleasant.

Then photo session went on for some days fig 9. I took one of the snap from which I made Diwali Greeting also (Fig 10).



Fig 9
Fig 10




















Happy crocheting!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your roses are really spectacular, day or night! Thanks for the links. Well done for creating a substitute stem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Railway Protection Force is making necessary arrangements to issue RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 2018 shortly. In fact, contenders can utilize the direct link enclosed here to fetch your RPF Constable Hall Ticket 2018. However, for complete details regarding Railway Protection Force Constable Call Letter, you can visit the official website of RPF i.e. rpfonlinereg.co.in Refer the entire article to learn about necessary information likewise Selection Process, Test Pattern involved for Constable. Stick to this page to avail latest updates on RPF Constable 2018 Admit Card Issue Date, Constable Exam Date.

    ReplyDelete

Doily

Friends,  Here is the beautiful pattern of Doily. Actally I made it as one of the Dinner set Plate Decor. The following video shows other th...