Monday, October 1, 2018



Fig 1
Flower Fever

Hello Friends,

Once the roses are made (my previous post), I think, I have Flower fever.

Since so many days, rather 5-6 years, this frame is with me. Now I take it out to put a photo of my grandson and grand daughter in this. Broadness of the frame invites me to decorate it some how. Of course I know that once their photo is fixed, no need to decorate it ЁЯСзЁЯСж. First I think that tatting lace will be good, but it will take time (I will make it later on, I have one more frame like this). Then I remember these Puff flowers, they are so cute and they are in my wish-list. As I said about my Flower fever, it works and I decided to make them.


Bella Coco's flowers I saw again, the link is here,
I have thin yarn so I used 3mm hook, some flowers I made with 5 long and loose stitches instead of 4. First I made red flowers with corresponding changes.
Fig 2

Fig 3
But finishing was not up to the mark, first time making was easily seen. Fig 2. So I thought that they were not suitable for frame. Then I attached them with hair clip, thought that small baby might not understand my bad finishing ЁЯШЕ. (Fig 3)






Fig 4
Then made some more flowers carefully and they looked so cute.  I also made Puff leaves and wow! I liked this arrangement.(Fig 4)
Still my original intention of decorating that frame was not fulfilled, so I made different arrangements of these flowers on the frame. Please help me that how I should glue them? As in fig 1, 2, 5 or 6?

Fig 5

Fig 6














I will make two more white flowers for hair clips as I, myself don't like red clips. Fig 7.
Fig 7

One more use of these flowers, if you remember I posted about the  tradition of drawing RANGOLI around the lunch plate for special invitees, see my posts,
https://alkaandart.blogspot.com/search?q=beaded+rangoli
So how the rangoli made by these puff flowers will look? See fig 8.
Fig 8
Following is the video in Marathi but with English subtitles for Puff flower decoration,

Happy knitting.

4 comments:

Kalopasak's Crochet Articles Exhibition at Pune Part 2

  https://youtu.be/id_-i8QCVvc рддा. резрел-реи-реирежреирек: рд╢ेрд╡рдЯी рдиिрдШाрдпрдЪा рджिрд╡рд╕ рдЖрд▓ा. рдк्рд░рддीрдХ реп. рейреж рд▓ाрдЪ рд╕ाрдзрдиा рдЖрдгि рд░ाрдЬेंрдж्рд░ рд░ाрд╡ांрдиा рдЖрдгाрдпрд▓ा рдЧेрд▓ा. рдоाрдЭे рдЬрд╡рд│рдкाрд╕ рез...