Sunday, July 8, 2018

Tulip Flowers Bunch: Seven Colors of Life:
Tulip bunch
Hi friends,
Every knitter /crocheter has much leftover yarns and what can be the best use of them, other than making a bunch of beautiful Tulip flowers! I made this bunch and the flower pot / vase too.
These flowers are made as per,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfbU_fVF3ms.

Thanks Natali Korneeva for sharing the video of very cute and simple Tulip flowers, otherwise if it is a written pattern in Ukrainian language then I could not make these flowers.

I have number of different colored leftover yarns which I used here and made these flowers. Putting them in a blue glass in my kitchen I took this snap but then I saw an old bottle and it inspired me to make vase.  I also wanted to use this yarn which I brought from USA. I simply wound this yarn around the bottle and glued it's ends.
If you want, you can decorate it more with small beads on that.

Cluster type wool
Vase with matching flower

Vase looks beautiful
Everything handmade
So I feel satisfied when I see such a hand made triplet: crochet motif, vase and Tulip flowers in that. W...O....W!

When I saw this in my guest room, a thought came in my mind that these seven coloured flowers represents seven colours of life.

White: Purity, Spirituality
Blue: loyalty, wisdom
Yellow: confidence, energy
Red: passion, lust
Orange: Health, Happiness
Green: Growth, fertility
Purple: Royalty, nobility
Pink: Unconditional love.

Refer the link:
https://www.color-meanings.com/colors-of-the-rainbow-and-their-meanings/

One more post on left over yarn I have already shared with you on this blog whose link is,
https://alkaandart.blogspot.com/search?q=crochet+baby+blanket

So life is full of colours, enjoy it....



2 comments:

  1. The tulips are a really good way to use up yarn scraps. You have a long lasting bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane and yes it is long lasting bouquet.

      Delete

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...