Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Crochet Mobile Handle, Mobile Holder or Keychain

 

Hello friends,

Since three months, I am in USA at my son's home. When I was in India, most of the time when I went out side I have one big bag (actually I use to say POTADI, means a big container in which we can put number of things) with me containing so may things, ofcourse along with all cards, money etc Here in USA I have to carry only my mobile. To hold mobile in fingers also seems to be a work (?), may be age factor😥. I didn't bring any mobile bag with me. So I think that perhaps I may have mobile bag, then I realised that actually not the whole mobile bag is needed only some HANDLE to my mobile (!) and here is it's simple output.

It is truely said that "NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION" and my need gives birth to this mobile holder.

Initially I made very simple handle with loop of chains to hold the mobile just like keychain, but that too became thick to pass through the small hole of mobile. So then I only made loop of yarn and it works. 

Pattern: Very very simple... You have never seen such simple and small pattern of any project.

Make a ring of chs 50.

R1: dc 1 in each ch. (First dc means ch3)


Keep the yarn end to form a loop to attach mobile.

                                                         

For decoration just make very small flower or I made small Heart as follows....

In a magic loop make, (ch2, tr3, dc3, ch2, dc3, tr3, ch2, sl st) in magic loop, cl. BO with yarn end to sew this to the strip.

Simple keychain or mobile handle (or holder) is ready.

ETC: Enjoy the Creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Doily 2 with Big Rose, Big (28" diameter) Festival Doily

  Hello friends, This is the second doily I made using the big rose. You can see the pattern for this big rose in previous post, (Crochet Do...