Monday, March 28, 2022

Crochet Gudhi Part 4: Assembling

 

Hello friends,

Hope you are doing well and making plans for Gudhi Padawa decoration or for Chaitra Haldi Kumkum decoration. When I was kid my mother used to make nice decoration for Chaitra Gauri and I used to see and help her. But at that time no camara so I missed all those memories to capture in camera. In decorating Chaitra Gauri mainly the seasonal fruits are used means Watermelon, Muskmelon, Unripe mango etc. Also there are special dishes made with these fruits like, Panh (cold drink of unripe mango) and Kairi Daal. Some ladies also sow seed which will plant quickly and makes greenary with that. This is also used for decoration.

To get an idea about the decorations ladies used to do for Chaitra Gauri, I shared some photos from Google.






Moreover as I explained in my post Crochet Gudhi part 1 that Gudhi is hosted mainly on the first day of this month. It's a symbol of Victory and Happiness. So we made this Crochet Gudhi as the best Home decoration for this month.

We have already made all accessories necessary for that means Gathiya, Neem leaves, Mango leaves, Kalash, Garland and Saree for Gudhi. Only I made embroidary (5) with dark yellow colour as shown in next picture.

Then I have purchased one sitting stand (Paat) and one of our family friend, Namdev helps me to fix wooden rod at the cetre of that.

Then I found golden ribbon in my stock and I wrapped it around the rod with fabric fevicol at the starting and at the end.
Then with the green cord already attached with the saree, I tied all accessories means Mango leaves, Neem leaves, Gathiya and Garland at the top end of wooden rod. Then placed (capped) the Kalash up side down. Finally plave a small flower at the top of the Kalash.
So decorate your home with the beautiful Gudhi here.
The following video with English subtitles may help you.

ETC: Enjoy the Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...