Friday, December 8, 2017

Knitted Baby Set 1

First Set as a Grandma:
This beautiful baby set is my second item I made as a grandma. First is that crocheted multi color baby blanket posted on 10 Sep 2017. I love this  wool color and the pattern too. This is given on page 45 of the book which I have,
Aakrshak Vinkaam by Shakuntala Joshi, Rohan Publisher, Pune
(आकर्षक विणकाम: शकुंतला जोशी -रोहन प्रकाशन, पुणे )
Great book with number of great designs.
I would like to give the translation of the pattern of this design so that number of knitters all over the world who don't know Marathi can also knit this set.
I have asked for the said permission to the publisher of this book, if I get the permission I will surely give the pattern in English.







I like this design so much that I have made one more set for the grand son of my sister.

2 comments:

  1. Your knitting is beautiful! I hope you get permission to translate to English. Lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria.I am also hoping to get the permission to translate.

      Delete

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...