Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Hexagonal Rainbow Table Mat
Fig 1

Friends,

This week I made this hexagonal rainbow table-mat. Again this is one of the way to use the left over yarns. I always like rainbow's seven colours. They stand for the seven characteristics of life as I wrote in my post,

Those beautiful flowers look more beautiful with that rainbow coloured base.

This is very simple to do. I made seven hexagons with three rounds in each and then join them. 
For details I have that hexagon in figure 2.

You can use these hexagons in various different ways. For example make baby blanket, make hexagonal door mat with twine (thread made by Katha tree).


Happy Christmas to all. 


Fig 2

Fig 3.
ETC = Enjoy the Creativity.

9 comments:

Kalopasak's Crochet Articles Exhibition at Pune Part 2

  https://youtu.be/id_-i8QCVvc рддा. резрел-реи-реирежреирек: рд╢ेрд╡рдЯी рдиिрдШाрдпрдЪा рджिрд╡рд╕ рдЖрд▓ा. рдк्рд░рддीрдХ реп. рейреж рд▓ाрдЪ рд╕ाрдзрдиा рдЖрдгि рд░ाрдЬेंрдж्рд░ рд░ाрд╡ांрдиा рдЖрдгाрдпрд▓ा рдЧेрд▓ा. рдоाрдЭे рдЬрд╡рд│рдкाрд╕ рез...