Monday, March 19, 2018

Cute Collar for a Dress:

Hi friends,
This collar I had tatted for olive green colored dress of my youngest sister; long back in 1979-80 when she entered collage. In those days the art of tatting is very new in our city.  After some years when that dress tore, I removed that lace (collar) and sewed it
to another dress and I have photo of that only.

I don't remember name of the book from which the pattern was seen. It was having very few pages and all black and white photos. If any one among our tatting world knows the name of that book, please let me know, I shall be very much thankful to him / her.

Fig 2
After so many days of making this collar, I wished to tat one more collar or lace. When I searched internet for that I first time saw beaded tatting. It was beautiful and moreover I never did it. So I decided to tat beaded lace and this is my first beaded tatting.

Before sewing I keep this lace around the neck of my blouse in two different ways. Finally I sewed the lace as per fig 4 as I liked it more.

Fig 3

Fig 4



1 comment:

Kalopasak's Crochet Articles Exhibition at Pune Part 2

  https://youtu.be/id_-i8QCVvc ता. १५-२-२०२४: शेवटी निघायचा दिवस आला. प्रतीक ९. ३० लाच साधना आणि राजेंद्र रावांना आणायला गेला. माझे जवळपास १...