Thursday, September 28, 2017

Bag 5 and 6 Sewed with Cut Pieces

Bags Sewing:
Hand bag

simple sewed bag for shopping























Sewing is one of the oldest art which can be seen since Paleolithic age. When I was 15 or 16 years old it was just routine to train girls in sewing (particularly in lower middle class families in India) so that at least she should be able to save that much money (not aiming her best careeršŸ˜¢). But any way I was little bit trained in sewing. I used to sew my own blouse, my daughter's dresses till she was in fifth grade. Then it became difficult for me due to time problem and I leave it. Still my love about this art motivates me some times. Recently I sewed two simple bags.

For the left hand side bag, Bakram cloth is used as a lining to keep it stiff. One small pocket is from inside.
Lace is stitched at the bottom and show button is fixed.
I have also sewed variety of dresses. Some old memories...
Salwar Kurti
Maxi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...