Thursday, July 30, 2026

Unable to Post for last two months.....

Hello friends,

I am back on my blog nearly after two months. These 2 months are really crazy. My channel "Kalopasak" is selected for the Bonus Program run by youtube and I participated in that. So in May, June July I decided to post 3 videos per week, instead of 2 which usually I did. In between I had to go to USA for 5 months hence so much necessary work to complete in India. Also I planned to sheduled videos upto 20 July since my grandkids had vaccation till 19th and once in USA, I wanted to spend full time with them.  In between one week passed in some marriage ceremony. So very much hectic shedule and I could not write my blog.

Now I am back to my routine. In this post I am showing you not my creation but creation of some one else.

My first crochet video on my channel is "Introduction to crochet and how to make chains". 

I remember this because,

When I came here, my grand daughter, 7 years old wanted to learn crochet from me. I tought them how to make chain and also how to join to form a ring. Then she wanted to give some handmade chrochet thing to her teacher on the first day of school. I just gave her an idea of making flower of those chain and she made really nice flower. I just help to join chains for petal two times, rest she completed. Then my grand son also tried and make second one.

But next day I was wonder-struck seeing her imagination power, when she showed me and say, "Aaji, (Grand mom) see, I made a man!!!"
Then she understood that Aaji was very happy by her creation, she made a girl also and shwed me.

Totally she made it herself, I didn't help her for even 1%. It was really wonderful!! 
I have never shown her any of my video. Even she don't understand Marathi (language of my channel)
That day only I taught her how to make chains and she also told me it's uses that, "Aaji you can use it as a Book mark or as a Keychain or you can play with it".
I was so happy and I really felt that these arts are being transfered to next generation. This is exactly what I wanted or what is my intension to start with my Youtube channel.

Thanks that you read my feelings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Crochet Doily or Tablemat as the Ganapati Bappa's Aaasan

                                         Hello friends, How are you all, hope doing good. This beautiful Doily, Tablemat I made specially fo...