Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Small Size Muffler:
Fig 1

Hello friends,

This red colour Muffler I made for my grand daughter (Fig 1). The yarn used is 6 ply and it's final size is 7" x 50".
I started with 34 stitches for the width 7", then I simply worked Brioche stitch. I like this stitch and I hope that all my viewers should also know how to make Brioche stitch for that I made video in my channel which you can see below. Though it is in Marathi, it has English subtitles.
Fig 2

First let us make a sample and then actually start a muffler.

Brioche Stitch Sample:  Cast on even number of stitches.  Row 1 is Set-up row and it is,
R 1: (Yarn forward, slip 1 as if to purl, knit 1) repeat till end.
R 2: ( Yarn forward slip 1, K2tog) repeat till end.
Now repeat only row 2 till the required height is reached.



Fig 3
The pattern looks beautiful (fig 2) for muffler moreover it is stretchy.
Lastly bind off all sts.
Note: While binding off the sts, ka, next you can see pair of sts which we can treat as if one st, knit it and as usual pass first worked sssst over this.

Finally put tassels. The videos with English subtitles are shared for Brioche stitch and Tassels.




etc:  Enjoy the Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalopasak's Crochet Articles Exhibition at Pune Part 2

  https://youtu.be/id_-i8QCVvc ता. १५-२-२०२४: शेवटी निघायचा दिवस आला. प्रतीक ९. ३० लाच साधना आणि राजेंद्र रावांना आणायला गेला. माझे जवळपास १...