Saturday, June 23, 2018

Tatted Earrings:
Fig 1
Hi friends,
Earrings is a  jewellery for ear. In India, ears of all girls and boys, particularly Hindus are pierced and that is one of the religious rite.

Earrings are very special jewellery type which girls like to wear most. In my twenties that is in 1974-75 simple rings were our usual earrings (fig 2).  Jhumar or Big rings with pearls attached to the bottom cord of that ring, used to be the most fashionable and functional earring as in fig 3.

Once I insisted for such big rings to my mother and she made them for me but my grand mother didn't like such big earrings and I have fearful regard for her. So I never wore those earrings. But I still loved them.


But we all sisters became habituate with only tops as earring.

Fig 2
Fig 3




Fig 4














But still I like big earrings though I never wore such. So I also like to tat such big earrings and now a days it's also a latest fashion to wear big earring.

So I made these earrings in the last week. Earrings in fig 1, are with little bit variation of the earring in,


by Roberta creazioni. Thank you very much for this pattern.

Thread used is Anchor Number 20 and beads are shown in fig 5.
Fig 5
For stringing bead crochet needle 0.5 mm is used.
Fig 6
Fig 7 shows how the bead is inserted in the thread with the help of crochet hook.
Fig 7
Happy tatting.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Doily with Beautiful 3 D Border, Thalposh, Mandalam

  Hello friends, In the last post I have posted one table mat with same type of border but then many of my friends requested me to make roun...